If the Prodigy Units and devices have synced, but the tablet displays that sensor errors are detected, try the following to fix the sensors showing errors.
- Press down on the sensors gently.
- Ensure the cables are inserted firmly into the Prodigy Chest Unit.
- Ensure the snap sensors are firmly secured to the leg cables.
- If errors are still displaying, take off the snap sensor, re-clean the area with a wipe, wait 30 seconds for the area to dry and replace with a new sensor.
- Ensure the belt is a snug fit and moves with your breathing.
- Ensure the snap sensors are connected to the chest belt buckle.
- Ensure the chest belt cable is inserted firmly into the white port on the left side of the Prodigy Chest Unit.
Eyes, Mastoid or Chin
- Press down on the outer edges of the sensor gently.
- Ensure the wired sensor(s) are inserted firmly into the Prodigy Head Unit.
- If errors are still displaying, take off the sensor, re-clean the area with a wipe, wait 30 seconds for the area to dry and replace with a new sensor. Ensure the replacement sensor is the same colour.
Head snap sensors
- Press the Prodigy Head Unit firmly against your forehead and hold for 5 seconds.
- Press down on the outer edges of the small snap sensors.
- If errors are still displaying, the Prodigy Head Unit must be removed to replace snap sensors*
*Note: Don't remove the wired head sensors already applied to your face. Temporarily unplug them from the Prodigy Head Unit and remove the unit from your forehead. Re-clean the area with a wipe and wait 30 seconds for it to dry. Replace the snap sensors on the Prodigy Head Unit with new snap sensors. Re-apply the Prodigy Head Unit to your forehead and insert the wired sensors back into the unit.
Our technical support team is available 24/7 at 1-855-644-8684 to answer any questions and help you through any setup issues you may encounter.
If you have any other questions, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com, or calling us at 1-855-340-5525.