If the Prodigy units have synced, but the tablet displays that sensor errors are detected, try the following to fix the sensors showing errors.
- Press down on the sensors gently.
- Ensure the cables are inserted firmly into the Prodigy Chest Unit.
- Ensure the snap sensors are firmly secured to the leg cables.
- If errors are still displaying, take off the snap sensor, re-clean the area with a wipe, wait 30 seconds for the area to dry and replace it with a new sensor.
- Ensure the belt is a snug fit and moves with your breathing.
- Ensure the snaps from the chest cable is connected to the chest belt buckle.
- Ensure the chest belt cable is inserted firmly into the white port on the left side of the Prodigy Chest Unit.
Eyes, Mastoid or Chin
- Press down on the outer edges of the sensor gently.
- Ensure the wired sensor(s) are inserted firmly into the Prodigy Head Unit.
- If errors are still displaying, take off the sensor, re-clean the area with a wipe, wait 30 seconds for the area to dry and replace it with a new sensor. Ensure the replacement sensor is the same colour.
Head snap sensors
- Press the Prodigy Head Unit firmly against your forehead and hold for 5 seconds.
- Press down on the outer edges of the small snap sensors.
- If errors are still displaying, the Prodigy Head Unit must be removed to replace snap sensors*
*Note: Don't remove the wired head sensors already applied to your face. Temporarily unplug them from the Prodigy Head Unit and remove the unit from your forehead. Re-clean the area with a wipe and wait 30 seconds for it to dry. Replace the snap sensors on the Prodigy Head Unit with new snap sensors. Re-apply the Prodigy Head Unit to your forehead and insert the wired sensors back into the unit.
Our technical support team is available 24/7 to answer any questions and help you through any setup issues you may encounter. The technical support number is located on the back of the instructional booklet.
If you have any other general questions, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling us at 1-855-340-5525.