Check if the oximeter is powered on by ensuring the screen is on and the red light inside the finger sensor is visible.(you must be wearing the oximeter)
• If the oximeter is not powered on:
- Press the button on the top left corner. Ensure the finger sensor is plugged into the top of the wrist oximeter and the end is on your finger.
- Check that the batteries are inserted correctly by opening the battery compartment on the back of the wrist oximeter.
• If the oximeter is powered on:
- Unplug the finger sensor and wait until the screen turns off. Replug the finger sensor and wait for the device to attempt syncing again.
Our technical support team is available 24/7 at 1-855-644-8684 to answer any questions and help you through any setup issues you may encounter.
If you have any other questions, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com, or calling us at 1-855-340-5525.