To ensure your study is a success, we recommend you do the following:
- Wear a shirt and loose-fitting clothing. Tight clothing can get in the way of sensor areas.
- Wear shorts instead of pants, the leg sensors will be easier to apply.
- Use a mirror to apply the Prodigy Head Unit.
- Tape all loose wires to ensure sensors stay in place.
- Remove dark nail polish or artificial nails, these can interfere with the finger sensor.
- It's suggested to sleep in a quiet room without sources of white noise (like a fan) and without a bed partner. This ensures we get accurate snoring results.
We guarantee you will get the answers you need. If for some reason your first study night is unsuccessful, we will provide another study at no cost to you.
If you have any other questions, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com, or calling us at 1-855-340-5525.